Human Resources is the most valuable asset for a company, organization, even for a country. We are fully aware, that one of the way that can be done to improve the quality of human resources is through education includes training. To improve the quality of human resources, many companies and organizations invest on training programs. But after training, there are many employees are still working in their old ineffective way. In other words, there is no significant improvement resulted by the training. This issue mostly occur because the company and training provider did not see a training as a holistic process. Actually, an investment on a training program can be easily break-even if:
• The training program is fit with the company or employee needs.
• Training method is executed properly by the training provider.
• There is high support and commitment from company’s higher management.
• There is a good Post-Training program by training provider.
Training is a long term investment, the result sometimes may not be seen instantly, but it’s a very profitable for both company and employees. Here in Evaluate, we believe in holistic training approach to obtain maximum profitability for our clients. Thus, beside of our highly experience professional trainers and consultants, below is the sequence of our holistic training approach :
• Training Need Analysis
• Internal & External Research Before Training
• Management Debrief Meeting After Research
• Training Day
• Management Debrief Meeting After Training
• Skills Application Workshop & Evaluation
• Management Debrief Meeting After Skills Application Workshop & Evaluation
• Personal Assessment
• Standardized Operational Procedure From Action Plans
• Post-Training Consultancy Services